Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pineapple Pork Barbecue



2kg           Pork kasim, sliced
200g         Lee Kum Kee Chicken marinade
50g          pineapple juice
30g          garlic, chopped
2 drops  red food coloring (optional)
to taste  salt and pepper

200g pineapple chunks

Combine LKK Chicken marinade, pineapple juice, chopped garlic, food color and season mixture with salt and pepper.
Marinate the pork in the mixture overnight.
Skewer the sliced pork and pineapple chunks using a bamboo skewer or barbecue sticks.
Grill the pork until both sides are done. Use the leftover marinade as basting sauce.
Serve and enjoy!

**Lee Kum Kee Big Grill Masters Campaign

2 comments:

  1. I am Lucy, i want to say a big thanks to Pa Oba who brought back my ex after he dumped me for 8 months for another girl, i love this man so much because he is the father of my kids and i love him so much, but I never knew what came over him that made him thinks that i was cheating on him, so he asked for divorce, but now and with sincere heart, i want to give a big appreciations to great Pa Oba who brought him back to my life, and now myself and my husband and kids are living happily like never before, so i want you people to thank Pa Oba for helping me.
    If you are have any problem and you are confused and you do not know what to do, just try Pa Oba and contact him on obastarspell@gmail.com or visit http://obastarspell.webs.com for more info he can help you out of that your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr.Edion for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr. Edion i saw a comment about Dr.Edion,how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told some few things to do, after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we are back again as one family. If you are in the same situation right now and you don't know what to do or where to go, you can contact Dr. Edion today on ediontempl@gmail.com he can help you out of that you situation.

    ReplyDelete